Will there still be Church Online?
Yes. We will livestream services on Facebook, YouTube and Church Online at 9:45 am and 11:15 am.
What precautions are we taking?
* Masks will be required and enforced at all times while in the building for those 3 years and older.
* 6-foot social distanced seating will be in effect for those of different households.
* There will be a space of 15 feet between the vocalists/ speakers and the front row.
* The auditorium will be limited to 140 people per service which is 1/3 capacity.
* We have numerous other protocols in place for cleaning and distancing.
Do we have to register to attend?
Yes. Registration will be required. When we reach 140 registered people, registration will close for that service. Walk-up registration will be permitted provided we have not reached 140. Registration will open on Monday for the following week. You will find a link on the front page of the website.
How can I help?
Naturally, we would ask for your cooperation with our protocols of registration, masks, and social distancing. We are also in need of volunteers. If you would like to volunteer please fill out THIS VOLUNTEER FORM.
Will there be children’s ministry?
Services will initially be “all-family” services. If the trends continue downward and we have sufficient volunteers, we will resume children’s ministry on April 11th. To sign up to serve in family ministry fill out THIS FAMILY MINISTRY FORM.
If you have further questions, email us at .